Friday, October 17, 2008

Help. :(

So much has been going on and I just want to scream!

If it's not drama, it's other stuff.

Maybe I just get annoyed too easy. Why I sit and predict how others' should be living their lives when I should be worrying about my own, I have no clue.

If you're struggling, you should be doing things to fix that. Well, I am personally struggling. Not only financially. Physically and most of all mentally. There is something blocking me from the outside world. I constantly live in fear of people. Talking to them. I don't know what it is, but I wish it'd go away. Quickly.

Christmas is coming up around the corner and once again Ashley doesn't have any money to spend on anyone. Why? Because she's too stuck on worrying about what other people may think of her.

I'm afraid I won't be able to get out of this mess . .

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites